disability law Firms


When a U.S. servicemember leaves the armed forces, he or she is presented with a form called a DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty. The DD-214 is colloquially referred to as a veteran’s “discharge” or “discharge papers.” There are several types of discharge, generally...

3 Minutes Read

When an individual applies for U.S. Dept. of Veteran Affairs health care or benefits, that person’s military discharge status will affect their eligibility for benefits. If an individual was discharged under honorable conditions, the individuals will likely face no difficulty in obtaining...

2 Minutes Read
Live chat with us or give us a call. We love to hear from you and are happy to answer any questions.
Request a Consultation